Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Guest Post over at GetMeGeeky!

You've read about my love for Evernote and my love[to hate] relationship with the FLYLady.  Now you can read about them TOGETHER over at GetMeGeeky's Blog.  Lauren asked me to do a guest post for her about how I used Evernote to create my FLYLady Control Journal. 

With the awesome data organization options in Evernote and the routines of the FLYLady,  I now have the SUPER CONTROL JOURNAL: One Control Journal to Rule Them All. (LOTR reference?  Was that too Geeky?)   Check it out and jump on the bandwagon.  Lauren's e-book Evernote for Moms will get you up and running in just a few hours (you can break it into 15 minute pieces to fit it into naptimes!)  And FLYLady has a 31 Day Beginner aby Steps outline to get you started FLYing.  

Lastly, as FLYLady would say:  You are not behind! Don't try to catch up, don't do it all at once. Start small and you will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment