Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Randomness

I realized it's been  a long time in between posts.  I have no big thoughts today, just tidbits:


1. Someone must be secretly filming a Bounty commercial in my house because all I’ve done today is dash around with paper towels and clean up spectacular messes.

2. I love conversations with my 2 year old because it’s so interesting to see what’s going on in there.  I love conversations with my 4 year old because it’s still fascinating to see how his mind works.

3.  I’m completely unbiased and can say that SBG is about the sweetest, most well-behaved baby ever. (Sorry, Monster Boy and Bunny Girl.  I said this about you at one point, too!)  Really, she is so mellow and has such big sunshine smiles! 

4. God is working on me again.  I’m seeing that my schedule and my service to the many organizations is detrimental to my family.  My children and my husband are my first ministry.  If I can’t serve them, then I shouldn’t be serving anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment