Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hunting for Buried Treasure

I know it's time to vacuum under my couches, TV stand, and other furniture when the Lego box hits the half-full mark.  It’s not my favorite chore since it involves this pregnant lady crawling and laying on the floor to peer under furniture, a fair amount of dust and carpet fuzz and the vacuum. It’s a dirty job, but someone’s got to do it!

I’m sitting here  surveying my findings from tonight’s work and thought I’d share the final tally:

10 toy cars (yes, 10...and he didn't notice they were missing)
48 Legos  (that's a full starter package from the store!)
2 Little People  (not my children, the PlaySkool type)
3 pieces of Little People furniture(ditto)
4 balls
2 golf balls  (I blame these on Soldier Boy)
2 books
2 Lincoln Logs
3 fake food items
2 books
1 toy train
2 foam blocks
Bunny Girl’s pink sunsuit    (I have no explanation for this one)
Household 6’s missing croc  (Thank goodness, I've been missing my crocs!)
1 box of alphabet flashcards
1 dirty sock
1 unopened bag of animal crackers (Again...no explanation. At least they were still sealed.)
1 IR flag  (Only in an Army family)
1 name tape (ditto)


No comments:

Post a Comment